Are you struggling to find the right gift for the yogi in your life? It can be impossible to find the perfect gift to get your fit friend who spends more time on the mat then at home. We have compiled the perfect gift guide to help you out. Now is the time to show your gratitude and splurge for the yogi in your life!
Here are a few gift ideas for the yoga lover in your life.
1. Take your yogi’s experience even further by getting them a book about their practice! Check out some of our suggestions:
- Light on Yoga, BKS Iyengar
- Meditations from the Mat, Rolf Gates & Katrina Kenison
- Anatomy of the Spirit, Caroline Myss
- Wisdom of Yoga, Stephan Cope
- The Yogi Entrepreneur, Darren Main
- The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho
- Shantaram, Gregory David Roberts
- Siddhartha, Hermann Hesse
2. Chocolate has been proven to release endorphins and improve your mood and overall body’s well-being. Everyone deserves a little happiness in their life, and no one should be left out, especially yogis. The Chakra Box is much more than simply a box of chocolates. It contains all-natural, dairy-free, vegan ingredients that each contains truffles of different flavors to correspond to the seven chakras throughout your body. Flavors include chai, ginger-lemongrass and honey- vanilla.
3. A subscription to Yoga Journal is another great gift to give that your yogi will surely appreciate. From its magazine to its website, Yoga Journal contains many articles and ideas for a yogi at any stage in their practice. Gift the perfect surprise by getting the special yogi in your life a yearlong subscription for only $14!
4. Even the most athletic yogis need some time to get away to relax and unwind. That’s why you should gift them a weekend at Dallas’ Exhale Spa! From dedicated Core Fusion and yoga studios to an expansive suite of spa therapy, a weekend getaway here is sure to be the tension release that any yogi would crave. Book their weekend today by calling (214) 370-5800.
Surprise a yogi with something special.
From food to vacation ideas, these suggestions are just some of many that could brighten any yogi’s day. If you have any questions or would like to discuss gift ideas further, contact one of our yogis any time and connect with us on Facebook.